Free Theory Test - Car Driving Theory test Practical Test Practice
Theory Test Introduction
According to reviews there were 32,001477 cars on the road in 2002 in the United Kingdom and day by day more and more cars are approaching the road. According to wiki theory test July 1996 was the first time the theory test was introduced in the united Kingdom and in the year 2000 the theory test was updated from paper based onto a computer version. There are 50 multiple choice questions asked in the theory test and within 57 minutes the test should be completed. To gain a pass you must give at least 43 correct answers out of a possible 50. Around 1.6 million people sit the examination on an annual basis with a pass rate of around of 43% according to wiki. We would also like you to pass the mock test first time round which is why we have developed the free theory test. You will be able to read questions from the mock test and also be able to access the Highway Code. We have also created some question papers for you so you can do some advanced preparation.
Mock or DSA Driving Theory Tests
- Mock theory tests are essential if you want to be fully prepared before applying for the theory test. There are approx 1.6 million people attending theory tests each year and just 43% of people are successful. According to direct.gov.uk if you want a license for a new category of vehicle for example, if you have a car license and you want to apply for a motorcycle licence you will need to take a theory test.
The Highway Code is the authorized road wellbeing guidebook for great Britain. According to wiki it contains 307 numbered rules and 9 annexes covering pedestrians, animals, cyclists, motorcyclists and drivers. The Highway Code handbook contains information on road signs, road markings and vehicle markings as well as information on vehicle maintenance, licence requirements, documentation, penalties and vehicle security.
Hazard Perception Tips
- The hazard perception test was a requirement from November 2002. There are fourteen movie clips and all videos are one minute long for the car driving theory test. All clips have at least one hazard, as soon as you recognise the hazard you need to click the mouse button or you can touch the screen. What score you get depends on the level of yourof your alertness, if you recognize hazard and take action you will get higher score. If you do multiple clicks without any hazard then you can drop that clips. You can get maximum score 75 for car driver and pass marks is score 44.
Show Me Tell Me Questions
- Before your practical driving test start, the test inspector will ask you show me tell me test question. The DSA want to ensure your capability on basic car maintenance and safety. The driving test examiner will ask you any two questions out of nineteen, single on show me matter and one on tell me subject. If your answer any of these two questions incorrectly and you will get one driving test minor mistake. Click here to read show me tell me questions and answers.
Search Theory Test Centres
- It is very easy to find your nearest car theory test centre. Just you have to select your own town or nearest town or city from the list and you will find your nearest car theory test centre location with map. It is advisable to visit DSA website for final confirmation of current address.
Practical Car Driving Test Centres
- We understand your needs therefore we have proposed all driving test centre’s address with map. Plus test centre’s facility’s information with percentage of past year. It is very easy to explore your nearest Practical Driving Test Centre. Simply you need to click your own town or nearest town or city from the list and you will have complete information such as complete address with map and public transport information. It is advisable to visit DSA website for final confirmation of current address.
Search your best local Driving School
- Search your best local Driving School with one simple click and enjoy your first driving lesion.
The Independent Driving
- The meaning of independent driving intends to test the ability of driver on base of road sign. Independent driving test can take about 10 minutes.